PACKAGE INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING 15 DOCUMENTS FOR COMPLIANCE:
- Rule 110.14 Emergency Preparedness Policies & Procedures (22 pages)
- Rule 110.13 Pre-operative Checklist
- Anesthesia Day-Of Preoperative Assessment
- Individual Office Staff Roles And Responsibilities In Event of Emergency
- Specific Protocols For Advanced Airway Management Techniques
- Specific Protocols For Response To A Sedation Anesthesia Emergency
- Safety Checklist for Dental Equipment
- Annual Emergency Drug Review Log For Assurance Of Unexpired Supply
- Annual Equipment Readiness Review Log For Assurance Of Function Of The Equipment
- Annual Staff Training Log - Emergency Prevention, Recognition, and Response
- Checklist of Documents for Policies Procedures for Management of Emergencies
- Documentation for Compliance with TSBDE Anesthesia Levels 2-4 Inspection Form
- Rule 110.18 Checklist for Anesthesia Levels 2-4 Inspection Form
- Emergency Protocols Short Form
- Emergency Plan for Specific Practice Area
Need more information? See the April 25, 2019, webinar presented by Boyd W. Shepherd, DDS, JD, covering these rules and required forms in detail!
Beginning March 20, 2019, Texas Dentists who are Nitrous Oxide, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4 Sedation/Anesthesia permit holders must:
- Create and maintain preoperative checklists
- Meet emergency preparedness standards
- Meet requirements for prevention and response to sedation/anesthesia emergencies.
DELIVERY IS VIA EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER.